BOC Gases Nigeria
BOC Gases Nigeria has been engaged in the manufacture of quality and safe industrial and medical gases as well as marketing of special gases, welding and medical equipment since 1959. Our production processes and products are benchmarked against international standards and meet international quality certifications.
Our customers have access to the latest in cutting‐edge solutions through BOC Gases Nigeria’s association with the global gases, engineering and technology giant, The Linde Group of Germany, which operates in 100 countries around the world. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1979, The Linde Group has a majority shareholding of 60%, with the remaining 40% held by Nigerians.
- Industrial Oxygen
- Medical Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide
- Helium, ammonia, hydrogen etc
- Welding & Safety products
BOC Gases Nigeria has won several awards in recognition of consistently providing high quality products and for our emphasis on safety. In our company, Safety, Health, Quality and Environment (SHEQ) is at the heart of every activity. SHEQ is 100% of the time. Some of the awards/certifications include:
- 4‐Star NOSA Safety Award
- ISO 9001 QMS Certification
- The Linde Group Global Safety Award operating for 2,699,293 hours without any loss time injury.
BOC Gases Nigeria has five directors, two Nigerians and three representatives of The Linde Group from South African‐based Afrox (African Oxygen Limited). Afrox, the leading supplier of gases and welding products and consumables in sub‐Saharan Africa, manages all African operation on behalf of Linde.
Being a member of The Linde Group provides a tremendous advantage and added value to customers. Regular technical support, modern technologies and best global practices are shared within the group. New technology breakthroughs, advances in quality, environment, health and safety are communicated to all Linde businesses globally.
BOC Gases Nigeria is run 99% by Nigerians, which attests to the capability of our managers and other members of staff. This is reflected in the fact that we are one of the few NSE listed companies that has consistently paid dividend annually for the past eight years. There is no doubt that BOC Gases Nigeria is the darling’ of investors by returning increased value to shareholders in the Nigerian capital market.
Our core values are niched from the acronym SPICE
S Safety first
P Passion for excellence
I Innovation for customers
C Commitment to integrity
E Empowering people
We have a team of highly skilled professionals trained to ensure quality and safety of our products
from production process to finished product delivery to our clients and end users.
WHY BOC GASES:
BOC Gases Nigeria plc is a dynamic and exciting place to work because we delight in providing safe and superior quality serviced improved innovative solution and have a well‐motivated team. Our strategy is to attract, motivate and retain only the best talents that will impact a difference in our business.
- Trailer Drivers
- Sales & Marketing Executives